At Capability Co, our purpose is to fuel a global movement of personal and professional growth. We are committed to helping millions worldwide unleash their full potential, from school right through the full lifecycle of work.
Our vision extends beyond mere ambition – it’s a commitment to ensuring that everyone, regardless of background, has open access to quality education and fulfilling careers. We believe in a world where individuals can effortlessly discover, develop, and be recognized for their inner abilities and potential.
By 2030 we’re targeting:
- 1,000 schools with 1.2m rural, regional and remote students (y9-12) using the tools
- 10,000 people seeking to transition from the defense force, professional sport or return to work using the tools
- 50,000 students per annum graduating with validated digital credentials with credit into higher education or workforce
- 40,000 Indigenous Australians having their traditional wisdom recognised and preserved against human capabilities linked to formal qualifications
- 20,000 students ‘cashing-in’ experience and informal learning through credentials leading to diploma or postgraduate degrees that allow open access to further learning and improved careers